Wednesday 12 September 2012

Cameron Highlands---not your typical Asian city

After Georgetown and it's hot and sticky weather, I ventured to Cameron Highlands in the mountains for it's well-known cooler climate. This city isn't the SE Asia that I had imagined. It felt very European in architecture and there were very many backpackers (seemed like more than asians) so I was seeing white people every few steps. I stayed at Father's Guesthouse, which was pretty nice albeit the squeaky bunk beds in a room where 10 of us backpackers resided. Please, Father's, replace the beds.

I hoped to go on a tour of the tea fields, however I arrived too late and was leaving the next day, so instead I just walked around listeing to music and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Then I met some friends. This is one of them.




That night I had some indian food near the hostel. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment